Friday, January 23, 2015

Day 18 Check In - Advocare 24 Day Challenge


I know today is my 18th's day... and the picture is from day 17 but I am slacking a little bit. Let me spell out my stats now...
Day one: 137 pounds
Day seventeen: 122 pounds
Total loss: 15lbs.
Goal: 115 pounds

If you would have told me going into this that I would make this much progress during the 24 day challenge alone, I would have thought you were a total liar. It has been absolutely amazing how easy it has been to make these minor changes and see the actual results. And I also think that the fact that I can SEE these results is driving me to success. I've tried various diets in the past with little to no results, and I lost interest so quickly because well, I didn't think it was working and in most cases it wasn't.

I've kept up my gym regiment of going every other day, and after the initial 10 day cleanse the eating restrictions have gotten a lot more... flexible. I don't have to live on grilled chicken and veggies (not because advocare is that strict, its just because I am THAT picky that I didn't like a lot of their meal options).

I have a crazy amount of energy, and I actually FEEL healthy. Like, I can feel a change within me. I don't complain about going on a walk with my kids because it doesn't leave me winded. I want to do things, and I don't hate the gym... I willingly jump into whatever it holds for the day. Except leg day. (Fuck leg day) LOL.

That is my newest update... I look forward to reporting at day 24 and showing everyone the progress I've made, and I can tell you that even after these initial 24 days, I am going to be trying out other Advocare maintenance products to continue to live a much healthier lifestyle.
(Advocare is NOT a diet company. It is a HEALTH and NUTRITION company!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik